December 4, 2008

Hayden is 3 weeks old!

My sleeping baby girl

Smiling in her sleep. I love it!

She loves her fuzzy blanket!

This baby loves sleeping on her belly!


So yesterday, we had a 3 week check-up at the dcotor for Hayden. She has had to go more frequently than normal, since she has had some weight issues. We were very excited to find out that she is now 8 lbs. 13 oz., 22 in. long, and doing VERY well! The nurse made a comment that I must be making CREAM instead of milk! Haha! We really love our pediatrician...he really seems to love what he does...and even stopped in the middle of examining Hayden and just said "You are just too cute!" That made me happy since I know that it can be hard to find a good pediatrician. We now don't have to go back to the doctor until she is 2 months old! Yay! I am really surprised at how quickly she is growing up. I mean, she's only 3 weeks old, but it seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. I'm hoping it all slows down a bit so I can REALLY enjoy each second.

1 comment:

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

She's SO darling Lauren! Don't you love it when they curl up like that? It truly does FLY right by, so soak it allllll up! Before you know it you'll have a walking baby like me and be wondering where on earth your little tiny baby went! Brooke-Lynn's now starting to learn how to run! It's SO much fun! I'm so glad you had a girl! They're the best! Congrats again!

Oh! I know Hayden is 3 weeks, but when Brooke-Lynn was 4 weeks, that's when her extremely severe colic kicked in. Usually colic comes around week 4, for the babies that have it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you have any colic issues, I can help!