I have this all set up...and yet I NEVER use it! I should have been doing this for the past few months while I have been at home with Hayden, and not starting it up when I am going back to work in just over a week. Oh well, I guess it will be something I will have to do at night or on the weekends!
So, as for the Hayden updates...
She will be 11 weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe my little baby girl is seriously almost 3 months old! She is smiling all the time...cooing and "talking" whenever we talk to her...loves staring at herself in the mirror...plays on her playmat a TON...rolled over from her tummy to her back on Monday 1/25 (but hasn't done it since)...is in love with her "paci"...sleeps in her crib in her own room as of Friday 1/22...is growing out of all of her clothes...weighs about 14 lbs. and is about 25 in. long (according to measurements done by Mommy and Daddy)...is TEETHING (yes...at 11 weeks...I got my first teeth when I was 10 weeks old)...slept through Christmas morning...typically sleeps from 10-3, eats, then back to sleep til about 7 (though we have had a few nights where she slept for 6 or 7 hours straight!)...loves shoving her fists into her mouth...takes a bottle wonderfully (thank God since I have to go back to work in a week)...and is the most lovable and adorable little thing on the face of the Earth! Josh and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful and healthy baby girl...we simply have NO complaints!
1 comment:
she is doing GREAT!!! good job mom!!
Post a Comment