It shocks me how quickly Hayden is growing. On October 10, she started walking! She walks A LOT now...and seems to love the freedom! Here are some recent pics and some of her walking. I wish I could figure out how to get videos on here...but I can't...so these will have to do!!
Hayden loves the new Halloween ABC book my Mom's friend Kay gave her!

Leaning against the couch, staring at the cover!

She loves to do the puzzle, but loves to walk on it and sit on it even more!

Mommy and Hayden (awful of me, but she looks too cute!)

My big girl in her little polo shirt, jeans, and Pumas!

On the MOVE!

She loves to be able to carry things around with her now!!

YAY!!!

Letting Bruin give her kisses...she loves her Bubba!

I love the "arms up" while she is walking!
2 comments:
Lauren, you are SO blessed. Hayden seems like such a special little girl. She's GORGEOUS (takes after her mama). You should put her in modeling!
P.S. You should make your pictures just a teensy bit bigger so we can see the little beauty better!
Post a Comment