February 6, 2009

Another milestone for Hayden!

Yesterday, Hayden decided to FINALLY roll over from her belly to her back again! About 2 weeks ago, she randomly rolled over, but I wasn't able to get it on camera. Well, yesterday, while she was having some tummy time, I was smart enough to get the camera out and was able to take pictures and video her rolling over for me twice! I really wanted to post the video of her rolling over, but I can't figure out how to do it. Maybe if I can get Josh to show me how, I'll post it later! So, to tide you over, here are some pictures!

Happy little girl playing on the floor!


Bruin was overseeing playtime...


Hayden JUST about to roll over!


After I put her back on her belly...she was VERY proud of herself!


Look at how well she holds her head up!

2 comments:

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

Congrats Hayden! I remember how special those little moments are! Good thing you're bloggin' about it. She's just precious Lauren! I love her beautiful little face. Those cheeks just kill me! xoxoxoxo

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

P.S. I forgot to mention what great posture Bruin has! lol

He's sittin' pretty for mama! So cute!

:)