February 14, 2009

Back to work I went...

Well...
This was my first week back to work. It seemed to go okay. I drop Hayden off at my neighbor Lori's house at about 6:30 am, and then head off to work. Josh has been getting home around 1:30-2:30 and I get home around 3:30...so at least she isn't there for too long. I'd say the most difficult thing is the look on Hayden's face when I hand her off to Lori in the morning. It's that look of..."Mommy...Where are you going???" I hate that part. But, it is very rewarding to come home and look in her face and say "Hi Baby Girl!" and I get a HUGE smile! I love that part. I cried every day I left her...most days at school...especially when people asked me about her. Oh well, it was a 4 day week, which was nice. This next week is a 4 day week as well. It's a good transition for me I think.
Anyway, here are some updated pictures from this past week. Enjoy!
I just got brave enough to pull out the Bumbo seat...she actually likes it!

She is now holding onto things, like her Lamby (as seen above)...and CHEWS on them!


Daddy and Hayden during story time. He's reading one of MY favorite books. SkippyJon Jones!


Look guys...I'm a big girl! I can hold my head up REALLY high!


One of my favorites...such an attitude look!

1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

glad to hear you made it and that she doesnt have to be there for that long!!!i have been thinking about you all week!