Dear Hayden Jo,
Tomorrow is your 1st birthday. It is amazing to me how fast you have grown. You are no longer a newborn, infant, or baby....you are a little girl!! I will never forget the first time I saw your little face...eyes so swollen, chubby (but long) fingers, big cheeks, and beautiful little mouth. You looked just like your Daddy. It's amazing how fast you fall in love...I am sure the instant I saw you, you had me wrapped around your little finger (and your Daddy's, too)! I couldn't be any happier to have you in my life...to come into your room every morning and see you smiling at me through the crib slats....watching you clumsily toddle around the house....giving everything "love" (hugs)....making your cheesy faces for no apparent reason....crying each and every time I tell you "No"....nicely petting and loving on your Bubba and Boji....dragging your blankie around the house over your shoulder....playing peek-a-boo using your own hands....flirting with every person you see everywhere....waving at everything whether it be a birdie or a tree.....watching you run away from me or Daddy when we say "I'm gonna get you!"....and simply be there for each and every thing you learn, experience, and go through in your life. I'm very proud to be your Mommy and I want to thank you for making me a better person and the BEST reason in the world to wake up every morning! I love you Hayden Jo!
Happy 1st Birthday big girl!!!
(My little ladybug with her 1st ladybug!)
No comments:
Post a Comment