Yep...we discovered the fun the refrigerator can bring...and climbed up in it...and yelled at it...and tried to take out the milk...and juice...and pasta...
LOL! And just think..... the older she gets the LONGER her arms get to reach higher and higher! lol! Brooke-Lynn LOVES the fridge too. I have to hurry and get what I'm getting or else she comes runnin'! Ha!
Josh and I were married on June 30, 2006. We have a Great Dane puppy, Bruin, and had our daughter, Hayden Jo, on November 14, 2008!
Josh is the Demolition Division Manager for ECG.
Lauren was a 1st Grade teacher in Tustin, CA., but recently was "pink-slipped" so is now a stay at home mom (for the time being).
We love each other, love our families, and love our lives!
Enjoy!
1 comment:
LOL! And just think..... the older she gets the LONGER her arms get to reach higher and higher! lol! Brooke-Lynn LOVES the fridge too. I have to hurry and get what I'm getting or else she comes runnin'! Ha!
Post a Comment